Thursday, June 21, 2012

Things I Like Thursday.

 Sweet Puppy and Sunflowers
(source)
1. This warm weather is awesome. It's just perfect enough to hang out outside all day and read!

2. I got my diploma in the mail the other day! I was starting to panic thinking that it was lost in the mail, but it got here with not one bend or rip. :) I was so happy!!

3. There's a ton of string left over from my friendship bracelet-making days, so I decided to make a new one and send it to my best friend in Georgia! It was nice making something like that again, it's been so long.

4. True Blood is getting really good and it's only the second episode. I love this show so much!

What are you loving this Thursday?

6 comments:

  1. Ah, diploma panic. Totally feel you on that one. And I miss good ol' friendship bracelets! I'm sure I've got yarn somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some good bracelet designs to try out if you want me to send them your way! We should have a bracelet making party! :)

      Delete
  2. Yay for your diploma arriving! It's fun to hang that baby on the wall--especially with the little splash of orange! :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited, I'm totally going to make whatever room the diploma is in orange-themed! :)

      Delete
  3. oh gosh, it took me forever to get my diploma in the mail too!!! why is that?
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They want you to sweat over it because they're mean!!

      Delete