Thursday, January 3, 2013

Things I Love Thursday

(personal photo)
1. Turnpike Troubadours. Yep, I'm on a big Red Dirt kick right now! Even if that kind of music isn't your cup of tea, please give them a listen! They are so addictive and I love singing along to their songs on the way to work!

2. Rocking and rolling at work! I know this might seem stupid, but I just love when everything comes together on a work day! I work with a ton of people, which might get frustrating at times, but I love the feeling of solving a tough problem with a great group.

3. Being 'in like' with someone. Even though nothing may come out of it, I'm enjoying a mini crush. I'm perfectly fine with us being friends, but it's been so long since I've had this giddy feeling in my chest when someone talks to me. What a lovely feeling! 

4. Mimosas. I cannot stop drinking them and I never want to! I might just start buying champagne more often...

5. Pay day today! Need I say more?! ;)

What are you loving this Thursday?

8 comments:

  1. Mini-crushes! Payday! Mimosas! All great things :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE me some Turnpike Troubadours!! SO good!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make you feel like dancing, it's awesome!!

      Delete
  3. Mini crushes are awesome... I remember those! And paydays? Can they be every day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paydays should be every day, I would love that! :D
      Mini-crushes definitely are super awesome... ♥

      Delete
  4. Yay for 2013. Good music, a crush...it's off to a great start for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quiet yet nice, just how I like my years to start. :D

      Delete