Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social, week 34

Sunday Social

1. What is your ideal way to relax?
Let's see... sweatpants, movies, and some food {ice cream preferable}

2. Where is your favorite place to be?
Besides my bed, probably my parent's house.

3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
I have many role models, but I'm going to cheat here and say both of my parents. My dad grew up as 1 of 10 kids, helped support his family, and worked hard to get to where he is. My mom grew up as the middle of 7 kids, paid her own way through college, and worked hard to get to where she is. They are both inspirational and wonderful to me! ♥

4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
Hopefully super successful in many outlets {hobbies, work, friends, family, life} and hopefully with a wonderful man by my side to share it all with.

source
5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
Oh man, I really dislike questions like these! Honestly... probably my attitude through high school. I was stuck in this "I'm fat, ugly, have no talents, life sucks, I suck, everybody sucks" attitude. While it didn't take over my life, it probably would've been easier to deal with things if I didn't have that mindset through a crucial part of growing up.

6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?
Getting a job right out of college and seriously kicking ass at it! And while some days it kicks my ass too, I'm enjoying the time I have to learn and grow in my business. I'm hoping what I accomplish now will help me climb the corporate ladder. :)

Hope y'all have a lovely Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I agree - I wish I had a better attitude in high school. Even now I'm so hard on myself. If I had more confidence I would be much more successful and happy - it's all about the attitude!

    ReplyDelete