Thursday, January 17, 2013

Things I Love Thursday: renovations!

(source)
1. HOCKEY IS HERE!!!! I am so excited to see my Boys of Winter play Saturday against the Flyers. Seeing Crosby, Malkin, Neal, Fleury, and everybody else out on the ice is going to be amazing. I've been waiting for this since October!!!!

2. After a stressful work week (which got extended into Saturday with extensive meetings...) online shopping can cure the headache the workplace can give me. I'm already getting my list ready, just need to wait till my paycheck comes in Thursday!

3. My mom wore one of the two necklaces I got her for Christmas and she told me that she got tons of compliments from people at work! Do I have good taste, or do I have good taste... {hint: I have good taste.}

4. I'm truly blessed to be surrounded by wonderful people. I thank God every day for their constant support and loving personalities. :)

5. Crazy weather: snow in the morning and 50 by the time I get off work. HOLLA!

6. I'm going to try to stage a huge overhaul of this blog in the upcoming year. Between all the new, crazy things, keeping this blog up-to-date just fell by the wayside. I'm going to try and get a design I love, get a steady theme going, and start showing my true self. I don't know where this will take me but I hope some of y'all like it and stay for the ride!

What are you loving this Thursday?

8 comments:

  1. HOCKEY TIME!!!!

    And yes, you have good taste :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend that is obsessed with Hockey... she can not wait. I do like the fights! ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha the fights do make the games very interesting!!

      Delete
  3. ohhh, Sidney Crosby is a very fine looking man!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are you planning to get? I'm trying to be good so I have to live vicariously through your shopping, ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I've just gotten a couple pairs of shoes, but I do need to overhaul my closet. Do you have any favorite places for clothes shopping? You're like my outfit idol and I want to know your secrets!!

      Delete