Thursday, August 16, 2012

Things I Love Thursday V.10

(source)
1. Hello to all my new followers! I'm so glad you've decided to stop by and follow! I've been busy at work but once the weekend hits I'll be visiting everyone's blogs! I'm excited to get to know everyone better. :)

2. Work and life things have been stressful, but a phone call from my dad completely cheered me up. He was so diplomatic and nice and helpful and it made me so happy that I have a wonderful man like him in my life.

3. I'm having so much fun playing with my new make up palette! I love make up but I rarely treat myself with the nice stuff. Making new looks and experimenting is really bringing out my creative side!

4. Speaking of being creative, I've been doodling and drawing a lot more lately. I'm more into painting and photography, but sketching can help calm me down (plus, I need the practice)!

5. I've decided to test myself and go on a small spending freeze! I've heard of many people doing it and I think it's a wonderful idea. I'm going to see how I can do in one month's time; hopefully I can be proud of myself for learning a lesson and enjoy all the extra money I didn't spend!

6. This is going to get sappy -- but I'm really glad that God is giving me signs of what to do with my life. I've been having this feeling but now I know He's sending the message loud and clear. I wish I would have listened earlier, but the Lord works in mysterious ways, and sometimes I can be pretty deaf.

What are you loving this Thursday?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are pretty great! Don't you just love how dad's have the power to cheer you up? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the spending freeze... I'm hating it! Love that your dad could cheer you up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not going to lie, I'm struggling with it. :( Good luck to you too!

      Delete