Sunday, August 26, 2012

Time for a Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What is the first website you log into each day?
Yahoo.com and Google.com! Gotta check my email.

2. Give us some funny websites that you visit that we need to know about.
These aren't really funny, but they put a smile to my face!
Daily Puppy, 1000 Awesome Things, Kawaii Not, Just Little Things, & The Hairpin!

3. Pinterest or Facebook? Why?
Pinterest, definitely. I'm currently helping my friend with a wedding and it's a huge help. Plus, I've just been getting tired of Facebook lately!

4. Twitter or Instagram? Why?
Instagram. Basically because I'm getting tired of Twitter.

5. Favorite YouTube video. Post it!!
I have a ton of random dog videos favorite'd. Yeah, I love dogs. :) Here are some of my top favorites!






6. Biggest online pet peeve?
When I'm listening to music, then I go to someone's page and they have music playing in the background. For those few confusing seconds, I feel like my brain is going to explode from all the random sounds coming from my speakers!

Hope you have an awesome Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. instagram is so much better even if just because its newer

    Have a great week! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally true! I can't wait to visit your blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Dogs are my weakness. :) Glad you enjoyed them!

      Delete