Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Things I Love Thursday!

(source unknown)
1. Even though this diet has been going well and eating healthy is fun, I still love my cheat days when I can have ice cream with chocolate! I have a terrible sweet tooth and I love being able to give in to some of the "bad foods" at least once a week.

2. Work days have been 10 hours long all week (which explains my inactivity around the blogosphere!), but I still take the time out to enjoy the people I'm working with and appreciate the fact that I have a job right now. The money is worth all the long days put in!

3. I miss my family, but daily phone calls make the distance seem less hard. I know it seems a little juvenile since I'm 22 and still call my parents every day, but it's the little things!

4. I'm helping my friend plan her wedding, which is so exciting! April is going to be a fun month! :)

5. I've been taking a lot of time to talk to God lately, which I am always thankful for. My faith has been strengthened since I've moved away and it's something that I've started relying heavily on. It's awesome to feel some strong support when I need it.

6. This is a pretty old story, but it still warms my heart when I read it!

What are you loving this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment