Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Things I Love Thursday! :)

(source)
1. After several years of collecting dust bunnies for pets, I finally brought my violin out and tuned him up. I played a few scales and it was like falling in love all over again. Such a relaxing feeling.

2. Soooo I bought the Hunchback of Notre Dame soundtrack on a whim and now I can't stop listening to it on repeat. Remember Heaven's Light? Still brings tears to my eyes.

3. Drove around town for about an hour and it was wonderful to feel the crisp fall breeze in my hair!

4. Work at 4am doesn't seem so bad when you're out of the building by noon!

5. I do not condone doing hard drugs but this livetweet of Brad doing acid had me rolling on the floor laughing!

6. Found my favorite mug the other day! I don't know why it was hiding in a drawer, but now it's back in my possession and constantly holding tea. YAY!

What are you loving this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment