Thursday, September 13, 2012

Things I Love Thursday

(source)
1. There are slim pickings around this town, so it's always nice when the pretty man at work says hi to you. ;)

2. What's even better is when the pretty man that says hi to you wears nice fitting pants. Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?!

3. I've been given an opportunity to do a round-table discussion with other professionals at a conference in Kansas City. Even if I'm not able to go it's just awesome getting the chance! It's the little things!

4. By the way things are going, October is going to be a hella busy month for me! It makes me appreciate the relaxing weekends I have left in September.

5. There are several new collections that came out at Target recently, but I'm especially loving this collaboration!

6. FINALLY got myself a pumpkin spice latte!! How sad is it that took me so long?! Me and my long lost love were back together and it was beautiful. 

What are you loving this Thursday?


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, pretty well-dressed men! :D

    And those Target collections? In love!!

    ReplyDelete