Friday, September 7, 2012

fashion friday: college football!

I love college football. It's sad not being in college and having games to look forward to. I used to live for college game days! Since I was a northerner going to a school in the south, I learned how to dress up for tailgates and the game. Now I'm in love with looking my best, even if it's 100 degrees outside!

OSU game day!


This would be my ideal game day outfit. I wear sandals everywhere and luckily Oklahoma State's campus isn't filled with too much gravel. I love the bright skirt (just ignore that it's made of wool!) and accessorizing with black. Hopefully nothing would get spilled on that white shirt, though!

If you like how this looks, drop your school in the comment box and I'll try to make an outfit every Friday for your game day! :)

What do you like to wear to college football games?

5 comments:

  1. Very Cute! I can't wear white...I always spill stuff! I've been wanting an orange skirt..I've seen one at Target that I might have to get. I'd like to see an OKC Thunder outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I would love to make an OKC Thunder outfit! I'll get right on that. :)

      Delete
  2. Neither an OU or OSU fan really, but this is super cute! Makes me think of Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, this would be awesome for Halloween!

      Delete
  3. this is so pretty!

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete