Thursday, July 5, 2012

Things I Like Thursday V.5

(source)
1. The Fourth of July hasn't always been a big deal to me, but this year it seemed really special! We got to set off fireworks with a lot of my mom's family, and let's just say that we spent LOTS on these fireworks! It was nice to just hang out with everyone and enjoy the summer holiday.

2. This is going to be weird but I LOVE cheese curds. I always stock up when I'm in Wisconsin and I can't get enough. Mmmm, so good!

3. Seeing the farmlands of America is wonderful. Maybe it's because my degree is in Agriculture, but I just love hanging out on my grandparent's farm and petting dairy cows.

4. Who doesn't love family trips? Family can be a pain in the ass but I still love them. :)

What are you loving this Thursday?

No comments:

Post a Comment