Thursday, July 19, 2012

fashion friday: summer shoes

Welcome to the first installment of Fashion Friday! But really, it's going to be mainly "what Megan likes right now but is too poor to buy." I'm just living vicariously through Polyvore.

current summer sandal obsessions

High heels / Seychelles shoes / Seychelles shoes / Poetic Licence shoes / Seychelles shoes / High heels

I'm obviously obsessed with modcloth's shoes right now. I would love to have a perfect summer-y heel to run around in. I wish I had all of these shoes right now!

What summer shoes are you loving this summer?

4 comments:

  1. ooh ooh ooh love these heels!! so gorgeous i like them all i am having a hard time picking which one is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so cute! #1 is my fave...I have never seen anything like them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beautiful, they remind me of dancing shoes from the 50's!

      Delete