Saturday, November 3, 2012

Social Sunday!

1. What is currently on your wish list?
The ultimate thing on my wish list is Xbox 360 with Kinect. You know, for working out and watching Netflix. :) I'm also really pining for a new pair of Sperry's.



2. Share a new iphone app you have recently discovered that we all need.
This isn't a recent discovery, but I love using Mint.com to keep track of all my bank accounts. I can even set spending limits for myself and it'll warn me if I'm closing to breaking the bank or if I have room to breathe. It's awesome!


3. Share your social media links for us to follow.
Twitter, Pinterest, Goodreads

4. What is your favorite social media outlet and why?
I love Pinterest because it gives me a ton of good ideas and some motivation to craft (when I have time)!


5. What is a TV show, movie, or song you could listen to or watch over and over and never get tired of?

Once Upon A Time
The most wonderful addition to the cast!!
A Walk To Remember

Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars

What's on your wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment