Thursday, October 4, 2012

Things I Love Thursday.

(personal photo)
1. I love the feeling of brisk autumn mornings, especially when I drive with my windows down and music turned up. It makes the 6:30 drive not too terrible!

2. My mom's birthday is next week and I'm really excited for her to get her birthday present! I love spending money on my parents. :)

3. Listening to my Fall Out Boy Pandora station is full of some of my favorite music; I could listen to it all day!

4. This website makes me laugh all the time! (NSFW)

5. I love the way packages smell. Is that weird? I don't care!

6. Chicken pot pies for dinner and ice cream for dessert. Yuuuum!

7. Been doing well on my weight loss goal and have lost 15 pounds so far! This was just the motivation I needed after being sick for two weeks, I was so happy when I got on the scale!

8. Having wonderful, caring coworkers. They are the people that make me get up and come to work every single day.

9. Going shopping and being under my budget. I cannot tell you the last time this happened. Having extra money in my pocket after grocery shopping was great. ;)

10. I get to visit one of my best friends in Tulsa this weekend! I haven't seen her since my graduation in May and I haven't been to her apartment in forever! We're going to have so much fun hanging out and planning her April wedding!!

What are you loving this Thursday?


6 comments:

  1. Yay... congrats on the weight loss! I always overspend at the grocery store. So not good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm slowly trying to curb my spending... slowly...

      Delete
  2. So many good things! And congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love this series because it always reminds you of all the positives in life. Thank you for first introducing me to it! :)

      Delete